- Plug and play design, easy to use;
- Dual relay output, be able to connect with refrigeration and heating equipment at the same time
- Support reading with Centigrade or Fahrenheit unit
- Maximum output load: 1000W(110V)/2000W(220V)
- Dual display window, be able to display measured temperature and set temperature at the same time
- Temperature calibration
- Compressor delay protection for refrigeration control
- High and low temperature alarms are available
- Over-temperature and sensor fault alarm
- Heating/Cooling differential function could be set separately for refrigeration and heating to protect temperature controller from violent change.
I ordered this controller after seeing a few reviews for it saying that it was a solid unit and very simple to use. I opened the box and read the instructions and within 5 minutes the unit was all plugged in and operational and the keezer is maintaining temperature with no difficulty. The instructions take you through step by step on each function and how to set it accordingly with a heating differential, cooling differential, High/Low Alarm to prevent freezing the beer solid as happened when my last controller died and a simple switch from Celsius to Fahrenheit.
Another plus for the unit is it is fully assembled and ready to go out of the box so if your not exactly comfortable wiring up a controller and then trying to install it however you like, you can just hang it on the wall and walk away. I ordered this unit from www.amazon.ca because i was not able to find a local supplier that carried them and i paid $54.95 for this unit and i am very happy with it’s performance. I even got Duncan to come have a look at the unit because it’s so simple and inexpensive compared to other similar units that run for over $100 and he was impressed as well!
Customer Service was amazing, I did not buy directly from the company however I did speak with them over facebook and they were very fast and courteous to my questions. The controller looks very clean and is extremely easy to setup and adjust the temperature etc. and at a price point that won’t break the bank as a home brewer 😉